Lisinopril Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Lisinopril Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Lisinopril CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Lisinopril can be used for high blood pressure or to treat certain heart conditions. The drug works by relaxing the blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily.
Below you will find the different types of conditions that can be treated by Lisinopril:
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Improve survival after heart attack
Lisinopril dosage is dependent on the individual that is taking it. The following dosage is an average dose and could differ among individuals. Follow your medical professional's directions for best results.
- For adults, start with 5 mg once a day. Maximum dose should not exceed 40 mg a day.
- For children under 6 years of age start with 0.07 mg once a day and do not exceed 0.61mg.
- Adjust dosage for each individual based on their blood pressure response to medication
Congestive Heart Failure
- For adults, start with 2.5mg once a day and do not exceed 35 mg once a day.
- For children under 6 years of age, take 7.5mg every 6 hours
After a Heart Attack
- For adults, start with 5 mg once a day within 24 hours of a heart attack and 10 mg as the maintenance dose thereafter.
Lisinopril Side Effects
Lisinopril, like other drugs, may cause side effects when taken. Individuals who are pregnant or become pregnant should not take this medication as fetal toxicity may harm the unborn baby. Individuals who have hereditary angioedema should also avoid taking this medication. Individuals who are taking diabetes medications that contain aliskiren such as Amturnide, Tekturna, Tekamlo and Valturna should not take lisinopril along with their prescribed diabetic medications.Individuals who have liver, heart or kidney disease should not take this medication. While taking lisinopril,individuals may experience different side effects. The first dosage may make individuals dizzy. Note, not all side effects are listed here. Typically,individuals will not experience any side effects while taking this drug. If you experience any severe side effects, consult with your doctor immediately or seek medical attention.
Consult with your doctor if you experience any of the following side effects:
- Sore throat, chills or fever
- Depressed feelings
If Lisinopril is combined with other medications, individuals may experience serious side effects. Consult with your doctor before taking lisinopril. Below is a list of drugs that have been known to interact with lisinopril. Note, this list does not include all possible drug interactions.