Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen Coupon and Discount
Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
Acetaminophen is used to relieve pain and to reduce fever in patients. Hydrocodone acts on the central nervous system to reduce pain and also to prevent or stop coughs. This drug can be taken either as liquid, tablet or capsule form. When taken by mouth, take with plenty of water. For people who feel nausea, it can be taken with food. If you are using the liquid form of this medicine, use the right measuring tool. In children, this drug is given according to weight. This drug works best if taken at the onset of pains. Do not wait for the pain to get worse.
- reduce fever
- Acetaminophen-hydrocodone 300mg-5mg 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours as needed. Maximum dose 8 tablets daily.
- Acetaminophen-hydrocodone 300mg-7.5 mg 1 tablet orally 4-6 hours as needed. Maximum dose 6 tablets daily.
- Acetaminophen-hydrocodone 300mg-10mg 1 tablet orally 4-6 hours as needed. maximum dose 6 tablets daily.
Liquid dose: 15 ml, acetaminophen-hydrocodon 325mg -7.5 mg 4-6 times orally. Maximum dose 6 tablespoons. Dose for children:
- 12-15 kg (2-3 years) 3.75ml orally every 4-6 hours. Maximum 22.5 ml divided in 6 doses
- 16-22kg (4-6 years) 5ml every 4-6 hours. Maximum 30ml divided in 6 doses.
- 21-31kg (7-9 years) 7.5 ml 4-6 hours. Maximum 45 ml divided in 6 doses.
- 32-45kg (10-13 years) 10 ml 4-6 hours. Maximum 60ml divided in 6 doses.
- Above 48kg (15-18 years0 15 ml 4-6 hours. 90 ml divided in 6 doses.
Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen Side Effects
Just like any other drug, hydrocodon acetaminophen may have side effects which will vary from individual to individual. In case of severe side effects, it is good for one to consult a medical practitioner immediately. The side effects include: Call your doctor immediately if you notice any of these signs/symptoms
- blistering, red skin rash
- Change in frequency of how much you urinate
- Dark urine or pale stools
- Extreme weakness, shallow breathing, slow heartbeat, sweating, cold or clammy skin.
- Constipation, nausea vomiting
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Tiredness or sleepiness
Below, you will find a list of drugs that interact with Hydrocodon Acetaminophen. These drugs however should not be used together with Hyrocodon acetaminophen unless under the direction of a physician.