Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%* Off!
The free Rebates.com Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%* off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine CouponAverage Savings:75%* Off
The major use of Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine is in treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and sudden and uncontrollable attacks of drowsiness and sleepiness, a condition commonly known as narcolepsy. In treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, this medication is used only as a part of the whole treatment, often alongside other medication including psychological and social. Investigations previously launched indicated the ability of this drug combination to improve the human ability to pay attention, stay focused and stop fidgeting. Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine is thought to function through restoring the equilibrium between particular natural substances in the brain. What's more, this drug can be used in treatment of other conditions not included here.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
A point to note prior to onset of the dosage is that Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine has a high potential for abuse and may be addictive if used for a long period of time. Therefore this drug should only be used as prescribed by the doctor or as indicated below.
- Narcolepsy in Adults:
- The starting dose of this drug should be 10 mg each day by mouth every morning, just after waking up.
- Maintenance Dose: The daily dosage may be increased in increments of 10 mg at weekly intervals, up to 60 mg per day in 2 to 3 divided doses. Give first dose on awakening; additional doses (1 or 2) at intervals of 4 to 6 hours.
ADHD in Adults:
- Here, the initial dose is recommended at 20 mg once each day. The maintenance dose will depend on the patient's response to the first dose.
- For pediatric dosage guidelines, consult your doctor; but, children below six years should not use this drug.
Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine Side Effects
Below are some of the most commonly experienced side effects while using Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine. Note, this list does not include all possible side effects associated with this drug.
The interaction list presented below is not all-inclusive of the entire interaction information for Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine. Therefore, consult your doctor regarding any possible interactions with drugs you are currently taking.